Springview Caring Homes consists of a Director, a Licensed Nurse and CMA’s who provides genuine care, professional assistance. Our activity assistants also gives our residents aide in their fun and exciting activities and field trips. We also have oversight from an MSN to ensure that we stay in compliance with all state regulations.
Our staff values the health and well-being of our residents, that is why their wellness monitoring and health checks are conducted everyday.
- Monthly routine check-ups provided by a physician who comes on site.
- An LPN and activities assistants
- CNA’s and CMA’s 24-hours a day
- MSN who provides oversight and ensures compliance
Our well-trained caregivers here at Springview Caring Homes, offers full-care to our residents and is capable of providing excellent and high-level of assistance.
We provide full monitoring in our residents without sacrificing their independence in living a full and enriching life. Our services and facility is created specifically for patients with brain disorder or injury. We offer substantial solutions to families who needs help in taking care of their loved ones in a supervised setting that is homelike.
In addition, residents receive these inclusive services with all levels of care:
- Three freshly prepared meals a day and two snacks
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry service
- Daily Trash removal
- All basic utilities (except phone)
- Direct TV and Internet Service
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour oversight by CNA’s or CMA’s and licensed nursing professionals